My Two LoVes

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

RestLesS. Emotional. Excited..... The List Goes On!

WoW. What a week already. Millie has been a little more fussy the past two days than normal. I want to say it is teething, but I guess we will see if some teeth break through soon. She is 9 months old and only has her 2 middle bottom teeth. When they came in, they came in together, and we had about two days of pain. Our Poor baby! She is always so happy, to see her sick makes me want to cry with her.
This week has been CRAZY, because it is a short week for the next football game against Auburn. JC and the team played so hard Saturday and then had to go back at it full tilt Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday! JC has been gone a lot the past three days, but I know it will be worth it when they win on Thursday. This game will be a season changer for our team.! I am so excited about the game I cannot stand it. JC is so sweet, the time at night he does get to spend with us is so SPECIAL. He cooked steaks for us last night and brought me a delicious dessert that Coach Hevesy's wife(JC's offensive line coach) made for the team for their WIN on Saturday. It is called the Big Nasty (or that is what the O-line calls it) ha Anyways it is AMAZING! =]
My family is coming back up on Thursday morning to go to the game with me and Millie! I haven't been able to sleep at night just thinking about how important this game is to JC and the bulldawg team.
Me and Millie are waiting on 6:30 to roll around so we can go eat with the JC and the team for their pregame meal that they usually have on Thursday's, but it is a couple of days early since the game is early! We enjoy this time with the team and JC. The team LOVES seeing Millie. They all pass her around; they love playing with her and making her laugh. Tomorrow night JC will have to stay at the hotel with the team and my grandparents may be coming to spend some time with me and Millie. We will go visit JC Wednesday night at the hotel and wish him luck for the game. 
I am so ready for Thursday's big win and hopefully JC will get the weekend off to spend with his two SPECIAL LADIES! =] 

Everyone watch ESPN on Thursday night at 630! Cheer hard for #70 & the Bulldawgs!!!!! 

Gooo DAWGS &GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment