My Two LoVes

Friday, September 3, 2010

Tomorrow May Start A New Beginning

As I sit on the couch while my little angel, Millie Lane, naps I think about where my family will be next April! Tomorrow is the last FIRST College Football game my husband, JC Brignone, will play in. Then what? He has worked so hard and achieved so much in life already that no matter what happens I will be PROUD and so will Millie. But after the season JC will Start to prepare for the NFL Draft! The NFL Draft? I can't believe I am saying that. Life would be so different for us.. But either way, LIFE will be AMAZING because I have the two most special people in my life, my husband and daughter. JC is at football now preparing for their game against Memphis tomorrow. I know he will SHOW out & dominant on the field. I never have a doubt in my mind when he plays. He truly has a SPECIAL talent. I am already anxious to watch him walk down the dawg walk and kiss me and Millie before he walks into the locker room. Then he will walk on to that field and play his heart out for his two special girls. My family will be arriving in town later tonight and we will head to visit JC at the hotel in town. Its such an exciting atomosphere. I can't believe football is already
here. I just can't wait for 6:00 tomorrow night to watch #70 run on to the field at Davis Wade Stadium and hear 50,000 cowbells ringing!!!!!





Even though I wonder where we will be next April, I am living my life for now and enjoying every minute and EVERY memory I will be making with JC, Millie, and my family!


Every one pray that JC has an AMAZING year, and can LIVE his dream come next April. & that he stays injury free and safe on the field.


God Bless and Go Dawgs!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't mean for over half of it to have a white background, but that is what happens when you are learning how to set up your blog! =] & I can't figure out how to edit it! ha

    ReplyDelete